Yayasan Peneraju- Result

Assalamualaikum and Hai gais! 

Bismillah...
Alhamdulillah the result is...... "Tahniah anda diterima!"
Subhanallah I couldn't describe my feeling right now! Excited but confuse.....

I'm not sure if any of you pernah rasa perasaan confuse and tak tenang ni.
TERIMA? atau TOLAK?

After a few days and hours think, think and keep thinking......
I made a decision to.......DECLINE this offer.

Yes, it was a hard decision, and of course, many people questioned my decision. I have my own reasons yang tak perlu pun semua tahu. I think this is best for me right now.

Alhamdulillah, thank you for reading my experience throughout Assesment Day and Interview Day. I hope the bright future is with me. Ameen InshaAllah.

All the best for those who apply this sponsorship!

Contact:
yain.farzana.m@gmail.com or through Instagram: yainfarzana




Comments

  1. amin. mudah mudahan ain :) aku sentiasa support kau :) -nini comel :p

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Asasi Pengurusan UUM

Yayasan Peneraju: Assessment Day

Yayasan Peneraju: Assessment Day